rosary to the nine choirs of Holy Angels
Holy Archangel Michael ! I recommend Get the hour of my death, hold them captive in the evil enemy, that he not challenge me and hurt my soul can not.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ... Holy Archangel Gabriel
! Obtain for me from God a living faith, a strong hope, a deep love and great devotion to the Blessed Sacrament.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ... Holy Archangel Raphael
! Lead me always the path of virtue and perfection.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
Holy Guardian Angel ! Obtain for me divine locutions and the special grace to follow them faithfully.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O flaming Seraphim ! I acquired a burning love of God.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O hocherleuchtete cherubim! Obtain for me the true knowledge of God and the science of the saints.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O excellent thrones! Obtain for me the peace and tranquility of the heart.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O high gentlemen! Obtain for me the victory over all evil passions and desires.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O insurmountable rulers ! Obtain for me strength against all evil spirits.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O miraculous powers ! Obtain for me the fullness of all virtues and perfection.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O durchlauchtetste principalities ! Obtain for me the perfect obedience and righteousness.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O Holy Archangels ! Obtain for me, conformity to the will of God.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
O holy angels ! Faithful guardian spirits! Obtain for me true humility and trust in God's mercy.
Our Father ... Ave Maria ...
Sacrifice: Dearest Jesus! - This rosary I give God your heart; You perfect it it for the greater joy of your holy angels. They may get me in their protection, especially in my dying hour, which I invite you all from my heart, that I, strengthened by their presence, expected death with joy and I will protect them from the snares of hell.
I also earnestly ask you, dear and holy angels, visited the poor souls, especially my parents, friends and benefactors. Help them to early redemption, and asks for mercy for me after my death. This I
please you by the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Amen.
promise of the Holy Archangel Michael: Who
this Rosary pray reverently before the Holy Communion, is with the precious blood of Jesus cleansed of nine holy angels, one from each choir, accompanied to the Holy Communion.
Whoever prays this Rosary daily, will be attended in his dying hour of nine holy angels, comforted, strengthened and protected from the hellish enemies. Also, his relatives in purgatory are visited nine times of the day and comforted.
Source: http://www.adorare.de/engel.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment