sacrifice prayer for the poor souls
Most Compassionate God! Because it is your will that we for pray for the souls in purgatory, so now I offer You all Masses that are read in the poor soul month, at the hands of Jesus and all the priests, to your highest and services for the salvation of souls from purgatory. But I want you to ask not only humble, but also pay their debts from the rich merits of Your Son unnecessary. I offer that is to refund of praise, love, honor, gratitude, these souls turn out in their lives, you and the merits which they have failed to collect all the praise, love, honor, thanks and the services to which you have done your Son on earth. Responsible for all negligence, lukewarmness and disgust who have committed these dear souls in thy service, I offer You all diligence, zeal and devotion all, so your son performed on earth all his works and now restored in the Masses and sacrifices you. For forgiveness of all sins, faults and imperfections that these souls could come to guilty, I offer You all the virtues that your son has practiced on earth most perfectly and now in the Masses practices and performs. The payment of all punishment and pain of these souls, I offer You the bitter suffering and death of thy Divine Son, the memory and attention now or in the Masses and continued to be renewed. For washing away all blemishes, which The poor souls defiled, I offer You the precious blood shed on earth, and your son still in the Masses of late is you and sacrifices. To their rescue from the fiery prison, I offer You the infinite merits acquired by your son on earth and now abundant in the Masses dispenses and appropriates to us. Finally, at your strict justice fully to do justice, I offer You all of life, suffering and death, and all the virtues and merits of thy dear Son, his blessed mother and all the dear saints and elect, the more paid the penalty, as dear poor were to blame for souls . Amen.
Imprimatur: Friburgi Helv, the 22X 1958, L Waeber, vic. Gen.
Kanisius-Verlag, Freiburg / Switzerland - Konstanz, Baden - Munich 23
0 comments:
Post a Comment