Friday, July 10, 2009

Mailyn Chambers Stream

act of complete surrender to Jesus Christ through the hands of Mary

St Louis Marie de Montfort O Eternal and Incarnate Wisdom! O lovable and adorable Jesus, true God and true man, only son of the Eternal Father and the eternal Virgin Mary! I adore you in deepest reverence in the womb and in the glory of Your Father in eternity and in the virginal womb of Mary, Thy most worthy Mother, at the time of your incarnation.
I'll tell you that you have yourself destroyed by you accepted form of a servant, to free myself from the cruel slavery of Satan. I praise and glorify you that you wanted to you Mary, your holy Mother to submit in all things around me make it through to your loyal slaves. But alas! ungrateful and disloyal, as I am, I have not kept the vows and promises which I have placed you at my baptism so solemn. I have not fulfilled my obligations, I do not deserve your Child, called to still your slave, and there is nothing in me that does not deserve your rejection and your anger, so I do not risk everything to me independently of your most sacred and most sublime majesty to approach. Therefore, I take my refuge in the intercession and mercy your Holy Mother, what you gave me a mediator with you. Thanks to her, I hope to obtain from you contrition for my sins and their forgiveness, the acquisition and preservation of wisdom.
I greet you and therefore, my Immaculate Virgin, the living tabernacle of the divinity, in which the eternal, hidden wisdom wants to be adored by angels and humans. Greetings, Queen of Heaven and the earth, whose domination is all subject to what is under God. Greetings to you, you lack safe refuge of sinners, whose mercy no more, hear my longing for the divine wisdom, and therefore welcome the pledges and gifts that darbringt my humble you.

I, N. .., faithless sinner, renew and reaffirm today in your hands my baptismal vows. I renounce forever Satan, his glory and his works and give myself entirely Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to my cross It only Him all the days of my life. And so I was faithful to Him than I have been so far, I choose you today, O Mary, in Presence of all the heavenly court to my mother and mistress. I surrender and consecrate to you, as your slave, my body and my soul, my inward and outward goods and even the value of all my past, present and future good works by giving you the entire and full right to leave, about me and all the to have mine, without exception, according to your pleasure, for the greater glory of God in time and in eternity.


Receive, O O most gracious Virgin, this little offering of my body slave, to honor and to emulate the humility, which would prove the eternal wisdom of your maternity humble, recognizing the power that You both me of small earth worm and miserable sinners have, and of thanksgiving for the grace of benefits with which the Holy Trinity has awarded you. I protest that I from now on, as your true slave, will seek thy honor and obey you in all things. O wonderful mother put me in front of your dear Son as eternal slaves, that He may receive me through you as He has redeemed me through you. O Mother of mercy, grant me the grace to attain the true wisdom of God and therefore to take me to the number of those that you love and teach that you lead and nourish, to protect you than your children and your slaves. O faithful Virgin, make me in all things such a perfect disciple, imitator and slave of the Incarnate Wisdom, Jesus Christ, your Son, that I am by your intercession and by your example to the fullness of his age on earth and its glory in heaven reach. Amen.

Date: .......................................... Name: ................................................ ......................

vow of complete surrender

There are many eager souls who can not be satisfied with the total dedication to accomplish once for all, but want to confirm it by a vow. The one hand, with distrust because of their own impermanence, others again feel backed by the love of it.
subject matter of this vow is not new obligations, not individual acts, but only the act itself of a complete surrender.

vow formula

Lord Jesus Christ, in the presence of your holy Mother, St. Joseph and the entire heavenly court, renew, and I reaffirm today, my total devotion to You, O eternal and incarnate Wisdom, through the hands of your and my mother Mary, as I have accomplished in the sense and spirit of St. Louis-Marie. And that was
my wholehearted devotion an irrevocable, I vow today, they never knowingly and voluntarily withdraw. I engage in serious sin, the act of complete surrender never withdraw to its full extent to, and venial sin for him to take back any single act knowingly and willingly. This I vow
according to the commandments of God and the church and subject of my present and future professional ethics, regardless of whether they require me to sin or not. Rental
me, O Lord, through Mary, our Mother, the grace to hold true to this vow till death. Amen.

Note . If someone has taken this vow, he would therefore only have a committing a grave sin if he would explain with full knowledge and consent as: "I complete devotion to Jesus Christ through the hands of Mary revoke to the full." And only then he would be committing a venial sin, if he were in a single case, such a prayer, good works, etc. explain with full knowledge and consent. "For this prayer, for this good work and so I withdraw the complete surrender," the professional obligations is always excluded.
In any case, we would note that without the express permission of his spiritual leader should never any vow.
Since both the complete surrender as a vow only according to the commandments of God and the Church, according to the present and future professional ethics takes and stores, so as a religious person never interfere with their professional duties in conflict and if it is by no means prevents the value of their good works as specified by the holy rule, or their lawful superior to any sacrifice of besitmmten opinion.


Date: ......................................... Name: ................................................ ....

Imprimatur: Friburgi Helv, the 1 Maii 1933 - L. Ems, vic. Gen.
Kanisiuswerk, Papal printing, Fribourg, Switzerland. Constance - Mainz - Munich

0 comments:

Post a Comment