Particularly at the fusion as a woman I do not feel that the free market economy reigns, but pure human. Maybe I'm lucky because I have met no other vulgar Grabbscher, no indiscriminate Afterwards, Pfeifer and no stupid Anmachsprüchereißer. Maybe I'm naive. But within this lovely, unfortunately, entertaining days in the year I believe I can show my sympathy open. Sympathy and love (all still far away from sex and orgasm pleasure / frustration) that I suddenly feel for each character, known and unknown extent ... and I'm in the middle ... not mere Observers!
I turn in circles, I hop on and off and laugh. Not because I'm cool, but so full of worries, unconditional love, without thought of a morning. And damn it! Since sooo many who are doing well! want to feel the same and give the!
will then smiled, mutually dancing or nodding, then talked by the fire or curled up in the tree network. And what is absolutely lewd: paused on the dance floor - stop - stop and smooch - while the carousel continues to turn around.
FUSION! With himself and all others.
And when these feelings come over you, if you do not know anymore where to put the Ichliebdieweltundjedenkram, then just take the hand of your neighbor or your co-wife. Let any one who thinks real and honest is not pushed back! Never, never!
promise! But do not forget: see title!
greetings to all large and small Gefühlsduseln magicians:)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank you for these words, dear sweet tooth. Fusion is coming soon! :) (:
Fusion: Virtual Tour
0 comments:
Post a Comment