Monday, June 8, 2009

Salt Causes Dog Hair Loss

revival of faith, hope and love

exercise of faith. I firmly believe, because God, the infallible truth, it has so revealed to the Holy Catholic Church, and through it also reveals to us that a single God in three divine, equal and distinct persons, which the Father, Son and Holy hot spirit, that has become the Son of God, man, by coming through the action of the Holy Spirit in the womb of the most pure Virgin Mary flesh and a human soul believed that He died for us on the cross, ascended again risen and the sky, to get from where he in the end the world to judge the living and the dead to the good for ever to give the sky, but the wicked forever in hell failed, and I think also from the same motive all that which the same holy Church believes and teaches.

exercise of hope. My God, because you are omnipotent and infinitely good and merciful, I hope that you me through the merits of the passion and death of Jesus Christ our Savior, the will give eternal life, which you, the true and faithful, all have promised that their faith will prove by their works, as I have to do with your holy help me undertake.

exercise of love. My God, because you are the highest and most perfect good, I love you with all my heart and over all, and I am ready to lose more everything else than you to offend, and because I love you, I also love the neighbor, and I will love him as myself
Amen.

indulgences (Raccolta p. 16): Considering that it is not only useful but also to eternal salvation is necessary that the faithful often make the file of the three divine virtues of faith, hope and love, Pope Benedict XIV confirmed in order to strive to do this more often, by a decree of the Holy. Drain Congregation of 28 January 1756, the ceremony Benedict XIII. of 15 January 1728, to which gain a plenary indulgence once a month, all those who daily over an entire month, the aforementioned Act devout and perform from the heart, it can drain to be gained in any day, unless you truly remorseful confession, and communicates and harmony among the Christian princes, for the eradication of heresies, and to increase the hl. Church prays. In Similarly, His Holiness gave a plenary indulgence in the hour of death. Finally extended the same pope, in order to encourage the faithful so much as possible to bring the said Act, the drain of 7 years and 7 Quad Ragenen that one after the ceremony Benedict XIII. could only win once a day, then from that you can win it as many times as you brought the Act and reverent heart.
also said Pope Benedict XIV nor that it is not for the collection of all these indulgences a certain formula of prayer is necessary, but that you can use any type of expressions and words, provided only that the specific motivations of each of the three divine virtues of clear and precise expressed in it are. (. The only inner awakening of that Act before or after Holy Communion, according to a rescript of the Holy associated drain Congregation of July 30, 1735 no indulgences..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment