Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gay Cruise Spot Neat Piscataway Nj

justification and sanctification

02/09/2011

In a conversation about faith and works (in my time in the community), I came to the conclusion that distinguish two concepts can. All Christians are called in the letters of the NT Holy , because we are justified or declared righteous "by our first faith and repentance (the change in our thinking). On the other hand, we should always be holy, for our healing or "make holy" is a process that our whole life long-lasting.

Rev. 22, 11b: "... the righteous act more just, and the Holy strive on to holiness." (STP)

One should avoid both extremes:

a) to the redemption fix: I am saved, I'm forgiven, I can never lose, I do not need more for my good deeds and to take care of my spiritual growth.

b) be fixed on the good days so that they become a prerequisite of salvation.

I think we should believe that we are accepted by God because of His grace. We do not need to advised to panic for fear of losing salvation. On the other hand, we should beware: if we take the matter to God too easily, this might happen.

++++++++

Comments:

9.2.11 RA: L

read: "All Christians are called in the letters of the New Testament saints, for we are justified or declared righteous "With our first faith and repentance (the change in our thinking)."

RA: I am not sure if this is really in the NT, the original reason for someone to call "holy." It sounds good, but I'm not sure if it's the exact reason .... Maybe Christians are first and foremost "holy" because God has created faith in us? Because God so works in us that we regret? Maybe that makes any difference, but I'd mention it anyway.

Anyway, I am convinced that we are beings with free will and we can see what happens against God's will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment