Monday, January 17, 2011

What Card Can I Do With A Sore Knee.

"It is better to marry than to consume Desire "- Part 2

01/14/2011:
As the comments show, the question of marriage is not so simple. I want my
Therefore thought to explain in more detail.
I combined two facts:
1) The question of marriage together in the community quite a bit sexual, but also all sorts of other requests (for example, that one has children, a deep inner relationship with someone else has, etc.). This has exclusions and withdrawals from the Community. to marry
2) the doctrine that it was not good

And I wanted to show that it is not biblical to ban the marriages.

I wanted to write an exhaustive treatise on the pros and cons of marriage.
The marriage does not remove all sexual temptations, but makes it easier to detect them. If only because
Sex marriage will be disappointed pretty quickly. Marriage means sharing the whole life and not just the bed.
If you are looking for a solution to sexual temptation, which I would advise you to seek God, to avoid tempting situations and to focus on, reflect on God's will and to do it. But I mean, we can not exclude the marriage as a possible way to God, if someone wants to get married.
Certainly, one should also in the question of whom to marry, trust God's guidance and his good advice, so that this happens "in the Lord."

+++++++++++++++

Comments:
15.1.11: Anonymous:
I have not had that experience. So I would not say that the basic teachings of the Community is that "it is not good to marry." If we made such a statement, it was always about a specific situation and time.

It is also wrong to say "that the marriage was prohibited." In the long time that I am already in the community, we rated each new case to get the right answer. And that was so before I came there. Anyone could take part in this and can confirm it.

+++++++++++++++

15.1.11: RA:
http://sites.google.com/site/holicgroup/

+++++++++++++++

15.1.11: L (author)
Anonymous, why was for 20-30 years quite a few who wanted to marry, said that it was not good to marry? Was it really better that some have left for this reason God (at least in the opinion of the community)?
say you can tell us the way, we can not make more convenient, as it does God. But the Bible supports the doctrine that in fact no one should marry. Although not perfect in us is that God made people different, and can also use the imperfect for the good of his children (Rom 8:28)

+++++++++++++++

15.1.11: RA:
Anonymous, I wish you a Happy New Year and peace in your heart. May God bless you.

++++++++

18.1.11. Anonymous:
"Those whom God deems worthy to be part of that world and the resurrection of the dead are no longer married. You also can not die because they have become equal to angels and the resurrection to sons of God. "
(Lk 20th 35-36)

+++++++


18.1.11 L (blog author )
Jesus said in Luke 20 is not over until after the Resurrection? Before the quoted verse interviewed him the Sadducees about the resurrection.

+++++++++

18.1.11: RA
Yes, we tried to make us like the angels to "play" Angels, as described in this passage. But I think we were not in it very successfully. Permanent sexual sins and the angel stand do not match.

+++++++

20.1.11: Anonymous: Not only
. He talks about those who are worthy to receive this world and its decision this time!

++++++++++


20.1.11 "Saved by God's grace "(Eng. saved by God's grace) writes:
some of you remember the Bible verses in which we were warned to be run in useless and endless discussion?

It sounds here, so if the love one another is secondary, it is just about right.

Each brother and sister to do the best to help the weak sisters.

Embraces you, and look for the ways in which you respect each other and can help.

It seems to me the beginning was the idea of a community that shares for each other, provides well-meant. But now the fruit of all cause injuries. The members of the community are injured, families and family members are injured, friends are injured. Really means, someone that this is the way God loves?

++++++++

0 comments:

Post a Comment