10/27/2007
When I got to know them in 1999, I asked an older brother (the said a some time living in the community and experienced member, translator's ) on the origin of Community. And he told me a similar story as in the "apology" is read ... (The "apology" a text by Josef Aufreiter to defend us against a Catholic priest and "cult expert", Mr. Kluge, who has published an indictment of the community). It was "similar" in the way that she told her brother: We were at the beginning of some who were looking for the right church and did not find them, and then subjected to the conclusion that we are the church.
Joseph describes it in his Verteidungsschrift this: hoped "So we still in the beginning to find a community. What We found, however, were only individual Christians, but no church. All the "confessions", whether large or small, we met brought their own traditions about the teachings of Jesus and the apostles. Bible-based criticism was rejected (the sharpest of the so-called Bible-believing). So we had a few years to note that the community of believers in our geographical area did not exist and that we were God's will, what we have elsewhere sought in vain: the Church of God in Vienna "
the time. I described above discussion was Gottfried Holic, which Mr. Kluge "the founder of the group is called, not yet excluded and had quite a big influence. It was so even before his influence waned in the group are of the opinion that he was not the sole founder, but that it was God's will to separate from the existing churches. Generally, it is also common in the community, not the role of an individual to stress too much. As far as I know, but Gottfried Holic played an important role in the community. And it is said that those who were closer to him, have allowed him too much.
Later I heard that they have not taken at the beginning in an apartment. They went to the meetings of other communities to talk with those who wanted it, until everyone with the last bus or the subway had to go home.
comments in the original blog:
29/12/2010: Anonymous:
It is a good sign for the grace of God and for the community. It is a sign of responsibility of each member of the body in relation to the obedience of the individual. We can not shirk responsibility to the community and not see the lack of love for ourselves. This example can be more patience and forbearance of God seen in the way He leads many of us.
+++++++
4.1.11: RA
BEAUTIFUL WORDS
I agree that nonetheless , each member of the community a great influence and responsibility.
But there is something where I do not agree with the opinion of Anonymous can.
It's really wonderful to see some people that they are the only true church and all the other religions are wrong. But this is actually the typical beginning for many kinds of sects, because they are so focused on themselves and think that maintaining the pure doctrine lies solely in their hands. By monopolizing the truth in this way for a small clique, it means that the outside world is black paints Therefore, the community also so afraid to criticism from outside.
Anonymous praises Community, but is not ready to give any criticism in his posting rights. We know from Gottfried H. 'behavior, that he really was not a good sign for the grace of God and the community. Patience and self control were the fruit of the Holy Spirit in his behavior towards outsiders (which we love in the words of Jesus also, and not to hate) not to notice.
I think the idea of the equality of all our community members was really visible. It was important to us. However, there were people with more influence as Gottfried H., Joseph A., etc., were the "older brothers" who had "everything known by God." There were some brothers who encouraged others and admonished, and some were only recipients of encouragement and exhortation. I would in any case talk about how things in the community really were and are, not about the idea of how things would have to view the community should be.
During my time in the community, I saw many members who were asleep during the "issues". And I think it was not only because they had a long night during the trip to the weekend meeting, but it was probably at its low interest (or even the low knowledge) about these issues, let them fall asleep. I myself was inactive. Sometimes the topics were not very interesting, sometimes I had no Courage. There were many reasons.
What I'm saying is that we mythologized our equality. We idealized our interest in the Bible too much. We mythologized our activities.
I have often seen outside of the community interest in the Bible that is larger than some members of the community. In my estimation there were about 20% of members who mitschwammen in the stream. In fact, they were swimming against the tide, for they were "encouraged", but to swim against the tide they did not quite removed from external influences. It is good that we showed against those members confidence that they change. But I think this happened, even partially, because we wanted to give us a picture of a church where everyone is committed and eager.
I do not think the solution is to hang the bar for membership higher or lower, but to stop to see the community as the only true successor to Christ who alone knows what is right and others in the role of small students see, are unaware of the truth.
I think the community is on the verge of crisis. The community has even compared to other advice OPEN. To hear the advice from others, does not mean that you agree with their doctrine as a whole needs. But other denominations, had in its history and bad times, can give any advice on how to get out of this situation. You can do us good, help us to exist and do not destroy us.
The community needs to put their mistrust towards others. Other denominations are not devils who want to wrestle only our community, and abusing the information / background about us. The more we distrust and despise the other, the more the community gets on the same path.
I think we loved to see the origin of our common chart in the early church (the Church of the first century). This is probably normal, if a church itself identif sheet at the first Christians.
can Nevertheless, we trace the history of our association, that is up to the person by Gottfried H. I think, we could not detect any municipal descent from the first centuries to the present. Looking back, it was for us Gottfried H. no true church.
You could just see the continuity of the Christian faith, which was carried on by some unknown Christians without denominational identity known. (I think we stood there is no specific religious denomination, that the true doctrine until the 1970s had passed.)
we must admit that the only visible Gottfried H. Community founded, which was admitted that she went back to the earliest centuries of Christian history.
But positive thinking: in this view, our community is relatively young. The inserted content and lifestyle have not changed, but it is only in recent decades. It would be easy for us to change these things as for example for the Catholics.
I am hopeful, d ass stop this train is and will reflect both the siblings on the priorities - such as their positive and negative consequences.
Here ends my monologue.
++++++++
5:11:11 Anonymous:
I believe that God's Grace, love and patience is just shows the way in which some of us, including Gottfried H., were released in spite of their grievous sins, through the community, the Church of Christ.
An RA:
It is a pity that you were among us and the reason our way of life and did not understand what you call "Dogma".
++++++++
9.1.11 RA writes:
I am very grateful that you have revealed to me how the community, the "desire to eat in" in 1 Cor 9.9 is understood (in the post "It is better to marry than to consume Desire").
0 comments:
Post a Comment