10/08/2008
are unfortunately some feelings we had, like under
http://www.reveal.org/library/psych/ithurts.html
described:
"You must go through a mourning process. Most people understand that someone must be after the death of a loved one or something like mourning. That in this situation ( after leaving an exclusive community, translator's ) Is similar, they find it hard to understand. There is the sadness, confusion and pain is no easy and quick cure. As with all grief process, healing time.
Some feel guilty or bad because they grieve. They should not. - It is normal. It is not bad, confused, disillusioned, insecure, guilty, angry or hopeless feeling - it's all part of the process ( of grief work, translator's ). In time the bad feelings the soft clear thought, joy, peace and confidence. "
Comments:
- 05/09/2009: Peff: I came across your blog when I did research for my degree thesis. I'm journalism student and would like to write an article on Christian free churches and what makes them so fascinating, especially for young people. I would like to ask you if you can tell me about your experience and why you left the group. I think your personal view of my article might add a further and very interesting aspect.
Greetings from Denmark, Steffi - 09/05/2009: Author: It was not an independent church, but a small, exclusive Community. Only a small number of people practicing the lifestyle required of them. Some of them left after a while, because they could not obey all the expectations, many were from the same basic cast out from the community (including me), because even some real sins.
What drew me to them was the deep piety, studying the Bible and theological issues as well as close and equal relationship ( the experience of community, translator's ) ...
this close community is one of the reasons why it is not easy to leave this community ..
The communities that are in my country "free churches" call are different from the community (the Holic Group, translator's ). I suspect it will be similar in Denmark.
know why I do not know if it would fit in your article. - 22/05/2009: Anonymous: Why are you writing this blog? Are you cured of your sorrow (grief)? Are you back to the community turned back?
- 22/05/2009: Author: The siblings would not accept me because I am in different parts of a different opinion than them.
I am writing this blog because I only have few opportunities to talk about this time. And maybe It is in a similar situation for some encouragement.
I have now no more intense grief, because meanwhile a few years ago. But I still feel that I am missing something in my life. - 06/15/2009: ST: My friend joined the group, which you left. I have gathered with other friends about this group. Your blog has helped us to understand what has come in for a group our friend - and that does not diminish our concern. We want to know more about this group. Would you share some of your knowledge with us?
My e-mail address: ... - 09/08/2009: Anonymous: You know there true love. Could it be the reason why you missed something now?
0 comments:
Post a Comment