04/26/2010
Nine years ago, when I was still in the community, I wrote the following encouragement from a sister. As I stand today on these thoughts? How should I practice today, when I'm busy all the time with my young children, rather than with the Bible?
Isaiah 54, 1-5, especially 5: "For your Maker is your husband." First of all we should have a relationship with God, he gives us everything we need. No man can give us everything we need. The love of God has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit (Rom 5:5), that is, we can love others through his power and love. Then we are happy.
Well, I knew everything even before I met the community. And this applies to marriage and life in the community or outside of God should be our primary source of strength not any man.
Philippians 3, 7-14: The Life of Paul's goal was to know Christ. to see God's actions, gives us joy. ... Bad passions, thoughts, attitudes arise when we try not to read the Bible, think about it and see how we can help others spiritually. If we are not fulfilled by the Bible, full of God, are empty and we try to fill ourselves with our desires. But only God can meet us. Our objective should be not to be free from evil, but to grow in goodness, to God be more like - this is especially the attitude of the Christian and his faith in God. He will help us to convert us and to have joy in him.
Comments:
29/04/2010: Anonymous:
Nine years ago I was in this community (this was my last four years). Time goes by so fast. Maybe we know each J
04/29/2010: L (Author):
Who are you? What is your life and faith today? You can email me: ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment