Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Dog Ate Ibuprofen Small Dog Eats Ibuprofen?

place for everyone in the car feels

08/20/2008

Why little things can hurt sometimes so ugly?

It pleased me, in the community how to live in a big family. We were together during our daily free time, we shared our lives together, belong together. We met at the weekend siblings from other cities. In winter we often rented for a few classrooms in a school. Then Sunday evening we packed our things, cleaned up and took her home. In the minibus, there was a place for everyone.

Not everything was there all right, but I especially miss this feeling of belonging to a large family. On each was maintained at the meetings, everyone could and should take responsibility for our common life and mission - and everyone did it more or less. It was time to speak personally with one another.

This year, I was frustrated for the second time after a series of daily meetings. It was a week-long conference and a two-week course in which I was daily with some people together. And after this time the world seemed to me outside of our community especially individualistic and cold. Each returned to his booth, in his private life or with friends. And I was again just the two in my immediate family.

same time, it seemed, I expected something related to what my community said this: a little longer to be together to share something before you leave ... I forgot I was no longer in the community in which the mutual knowledge and the sharing (community life), a value in itself.

It happened on the last day of such meeting which we had carried out in a rented school: I was happy to play something with a child who felt bored. According to the teaching of our community, I thought that it was in the eyes of the parents a good deed. Because it was the last day, we finished it a little later than usual I was a little concerned about a meeting with my boss the next day and hoped I'd taken the car as it had happened so many times. But it turned out that we were only six people five places in the car had. And a person who lived closer to the school when I was invited to ride in the car - no was explained that the reason for this selection. The disappointment must have been in my face. I do not know if they had noticed it, but I had noticed it - there was not enough room in the car for us all. (And it would have been nice to let that person be there alone). It was too sudden end for two working weeks spent together ...

Sure, it was her private car, not a minibus of the community. Maybe we would have won not much time compared to a journey on the commuter bus. It is a question the relation of belonging, of mindfulness for each other. If they had then called an understandable reason for this decision, it would have been simpler. I can not blame them really, it was a clash of different lifestyles. In the Community united us the minibuses, enabled us, brothers and sisters to meet in other cities. But outside of the community we separate the cars, because often there are not enough places for all who would like to ride. L

Comments:

  • 16/09/2008: Anonymous: Long ago, I was also one of the community. I was not long time. I must confess that I learned a lot there and there were spiritual growth. In the community, I had both good and bad times. An area that bothered me most was to marry the ban. I find it very un-Scriptural. Sure, there are problems in the marriage, but with God's help, these problems can be solved if we put God always in the first place. Some people in the community said that marriage is selfish. I do not know whether their marriage was. I think not. Not all live together in this way, we must distinguish.
  • 22.10.2008: Anonymous: Hi, you two! I found your page random and find it interesting.
    If the community is Christian? Members all live together or live members in their own homes?
  • 25.10.2008: Author: It is a Christian community, although in some pretty extreme points.
    Most of us live together, but some live in their own homes or with their parents. In the rare event that someone already has a family, they lived (as far as I know) in a separate apartment.
  • 04/06/2009: Anonymous: Not to be allowed to marry ... because there might be problems in marriage.
    I think, God promises us a life without problems. It's about how we deal with the various crises in our lives.
    God can really show its strength in how he helps us with problems.
    Psalm 23: If I were drawing through the valleys of death ...
    We go to experience hard times, but we must not fear. He will guide us and give us wisdom as we can conquer love.

+ + + +
· 06/09/2010: Anonymous (homo ludens): Sure: On many occasions we have acted the way you describe it. But I would also remember other occasions when we "teach" any of us wanted our help and intentionally limited. For example, we went to a weekend with the car home and let a girl get off early in the morning, which had to proceed by public transport, although it would not cost us much time to drive her to her apartment. Or we took some hitchhikers and had them get in the middle of nowhere, because they had just "not interested" shown in becoming members of the group after they had said 10 or 20 minutes with them.
· 06/09/2010: Anonymous (homo ludens): And it was a bit like Orwell's book "All living things are equal - but some are more equal" (see George Orwell "Animal Farm" / Translator's)
example, there was an extra car for a non-working older man, where he was alone and undisturbed sleep alone, while all other times as fish in the sardine can feel, often by the sounds of the other car sleeping disturbed. And they were responsible for the safe navigation and could not fall asleep at the wheel while driving. They also had - in contrast to the older man - early in the morning to go to work.
· 09/06/2010: Anonymous (homo ludens): On the question of marriage: We prefer to beat up the whole arm to prevent the hand is chopped off. That was in focus of our teaching. Our idea was to hold up our lifestyle as the only permissible way of life. And did the older siblings that married couples with children could not easily get them to live that way.
· 11.06.2010: Author:
I agree that not everything was beautiful. Especially concerning the hitchhiker and the marriage.

+ + + +
1.1.11: Anonymous: I agree with Paul in the following
to:
I mean, it's good because of the imminent need, yes, it's good for people to be so. Are you bound to a woman, you do not seek to solve, you're no woman, not looking. But if you marry, then you sin not, and marries a virgin, sin and they do not. Of course such people will not escape earthly troubles, but I will spare you "(1 Corinthians 7, 26-28 EÜ)
Paul recommends the best and wants to save us from troubles..

"I wish, however, you were not worried. An unmarried man is concerned about the things of the Lord, and he wants to please the Lord. The married cares for the things of the world, he wants to please his wife. Thus, he is divided. The unmarried woman, however, and the virgin are anxious about the things of the Lord to be holy in body and spirit. The married cares for the things of the world, they want to please her husband. I say this for your benefit: not to put a shackle around you, rather, that you in the right way and undisturbed always serve the Lord can. "(1 Corinthians 7, 32-35 EÜ)

Similarly, Paul recommends in these verses (and in verse 8) what you can do as best as a loving mother would do. He is sober and obedient to God's instructions to see and has a profound assessment of this time with a clear recognition of the crisis. Run by the same spirit as it was Paul, the Church of our day because of obedience and good will is seen by all, what is best to do. Last: That was the case in my long-lasting time. The current time estimates the Community as a crisis, and there are many tasks. Anyone with these Effort dares know very well how big is the challenge. While it is free for the siblings and people outside the church, the church brings a lot of fruit and a fulfilling existence. Is not it a blessing to all people if we can dish out all the love that is poured into our hearts?

I think that seen in many cases where people were not ready and to do what is best in this situation, it was an expression of little love. This is the reason why specious arguments to be developed and one has an excuse to make the narrow path a little wider than he is, or to have a justification that is no longer in communion. (The best was just too narrow, and Paul is not even over sin!)
John 4, 17b
2 Pt 1, 5-7
++++++++++
1.1.11: Anonymous: I think The church was not properly schriftlos but the will of God.
++++++
· 4.1.11: RA
Anonymous writes: "I think that seen in many cases where people were not ready and to do what is best in this situation, it is an expression of little love was "

RA. I almost think my heart of ice begins to melt immediately when I hear sweet words.
If I did not know what meaning the word "love" in the Community has, I would think that that really are thinking about which one would think.
But I know what "love" is understood in the community: namely, that is "love" experienced in reality by outsiders as something very cold compared with a lack of interest and inability to compassion proselytizing. You will also learn as impatient, intolerant, suspicious and voruteilsbeladen. I wonder more, why outsiders perceive this lack of love?

It is important to note that we use in the community and also on the mission the same concepts as "lack of love", "To themselves and others assess (estimate) "," Unit ", etc. I had with the label" would provide community discourse. I think the language of the community degenerates on this sediment-Level: If you take the sentence of a language of the community speaking member and in it completely surrounded the order of words, I would even be heard nor the ideology of the community.

So if the community incognito create new topics or web pages (such as on Taize or similar), it is easily recognized by the key words that behind this set of key words, someone inserted from the community.
Again: Why the excessive character of the same words that are representative of our ideas, but now pretty tied, disfigured, and are influenced by the understanding and impression created by what they outsiders, dissenters?

love can not be separated from the other. Someone in our community has said that there should be for love at least two people. "Love" is received not only from a partner, but by both. If the community says that infidels know other churches or not, what is love, then let's see how important love in the Bible:

1) "Love is patient, love is kind. She gets excited not, she does not boast, it is not puffed up. "(1 Cor 13.4 EÜ)

Do we have patience with people who are being proselytized? We have so much patience that we an abandonment by him / her to see. Usually, our patience exhausted in discussions on provocative issues, about false teaching in the missionary work. We boast that we in our community have a unit that is missing in other denominations. If we are honest, we are proud of our common community.

2) "They (the love is not) unseemly, seeks not its own interests, can not be easily provoked, with evil not to. (1 Cor 13, 5 EÜ)

Look at the example of H. Gottfried and "judge" himself the "love" that he had with outsiders.

3) "It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Cor 13, 7 EÜ)

As we stand outside parties? In what way we have shown faith to outsiders? We did not even imagine our names, etc. We did missionary work incognito, because we were afraid that someone exposes our "loving" mission. About this kind of love John speaks not when he says that there is no fear in love is (1 Jn 4, 18)
Did the Apostles fear of intrigue that could occur during their mission? Not at all. Read the mission reports of Luke, in which he describes the Missionsweg (Acts 5, 42, 9, 27f, 13, 46, 14, 3). She did missionary work OPEN, fearlessness, and PUBLIC.
In the community we did missionary work in this way, maybe we had and not the outsiders, a "lack of love" and "lack of faith." The apostles did not even afraid of death, but the community is afraid that misinterpreted their statements or could be abused. Or that it would happen to her precious love so do not carelessly at his feet to be cast by anyone.

So much for the love that is always and at all times remain the same and unchangeable to outsiders and members.

I think our understanding of lived love in the community they could thus summarize:
means to love, to assess the status of a person to God and to act accordingly: to "admonish" or encourage someone. In fact, there are only a small difference compared to what it may mean for Jews
:-) My suggestion to the community would do without the word "love" in their daily conversations. Then would they see what this practice of "X" actually is and what kind of actions with the beautiful word "love" to be covered up.

+++++++++++

4.1.11.
Anonymous: ... in the way you write, you can only talk about yourself!
I and the community are not responsible.

+++++++++

9.1.11: RA writes:
As to how, as I write this, I think this way I have learned from the community. This is the so-called "community of discourse", which I have described above.
It reminds me somewhat of the apology by Josef Aufreiter, I would like to quote. Here's the quote:
"The" warm heat, "it" is within the group, "we want to share with everyone. But this will require the necessary basis. For us, the terms "brother" and "sister" .. no religious phrases, "

course, Jesus did not say that we only need a common ground, to show warmth and cordiality. Jesus puts it in Mt 5, 39-47, on the contrary of:

"39 But I tell you: Does the person who you who is evil, no resistance, but if someone strikes a right cheek, turn to him also the other also. 40 And if
anyone wants to court to get you to take away his shirt, then let him have your cloak.
41 And if you want to force one to go one mile with him, go two with him.
42 who asks you to give the, and who wants to borrow from you, the example does not.
43 You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that will be children of your Father in heaven: for he makes his sun rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust. 46 If you
those who love to love you, what Reward have ye? Do not even the tax collectors?
7 And if you salute your brethren only, what more are you doing? Do not even the Gentiles? (To STP)

So forgive me and Joseph, that we forget sometimes heated discussions, the teaching of Jesus and follow a routine with the rules and guidelines that were not taught by Jesus, but unfortunately prevalent in our community.
If I had said something unkind to you, please forgive me. I
and Joseph Aufreiter are truly responsible for our own statements. We represent only our own person - even to God.

+++++++++++++

9.1.11: RA writes:
As I would like to reduce the Community of God's love in practice to judge how someone is to God or as compared to the admonition and "encourage" others. Those who do not have "sufficient common ground" with the community, therefore, receive warnings in particular.
Yes, I think judging is also one of the important things that belong to love.

But it's not THE feature that makes the love of God and uniquely identifiable among the Gentiles. We find this form of "Assessor love" even among politicians who are always on the lookout for what is wrong and changed be. We find this form of "Assessor love" even among the Jehovah's Witnesses, who will act in the same manner as our community. It is to be expected that these encouragements and exhortations against laxity and false teachings among religious groups attract attention.

In the above passage from the Bible (Matthew 5: 39-47) Jesus shows differ reflecting our love must be, so this love is visible and a light to the world. THAT is the Bible passage, and THAT is the love that we should be performed. This is the true teaching of Jesus about the love that is not looking for a "common" in order to live. But it is unconditionally and opposite each.

Our community often saw the practice of Love in other denominations as a tendency to extreme religious tolerance. We saw some formalism, which originated in religious groups.

But again, "assessor yourself" what is difficult: the doctrine of love to follow in the Mt 5, 39-47 based, or the kind of "Assessor love" which is practiced by the community, and the each has its own once it has left the "common ground".

is my personal opinion that love to Mt 5, 39-47 the basis that you miss in our community and look for that means you. And then also this feeble, bigoted and dehydrated "assessed Love" with a sense of our community and authority met. It contains now only a remnant of love, of which Paul speaks in 1 Cor 13th
That's my opinion. I urge the community to love everyone unconditionally, without investigating whether a common base is to be kind and loving to each other. For in this way, love is not unconditional.

I know it's hard to follow the principles of love, which are in Mt 5, described 39-47. And see my comments here, that I myself do not always follow them. But I am constantly in the faith, Mt 5, 39-47 as the basis of Love to see. I am hopeful that my capacity for compassion, kindness and warmth to each and WITHOUT CONDITIONS developed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment