Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Are The Side Effects Of Razo D

group egoism

3.11.2007:

Mr. Kluge describes our arrogant attitude toward other confessions, and unfortunately it was so. We gave each other a lot more teaching and even as they, we had given up our relationships, our possessions, some of their profession, the city, the country to live in the community. That was our new family, God's people. Outside was the world, which was situated on the road to perdition. Inside, we were protected from all evil. Our love for them ( the people outside the community, translator's ) expressed in the fact that we are taught and lived the right teaching ...

I think that's right: In the Church we are to protect their place in the world, Christians should of non-Christians differ and keep themselves pure and holy. We should judge each other and warn unbelievers and encourage. But our love should help unbelievers, witnessing the realization of the love of Christ. Even if we are holy, we are not perfect, we ourselves are in the process of sanctification. Many of us were incredulous previously lived in the sins of the world. God has forgiven us and saved us by grace so should we be patient with others, as He was patient with us ... But often we feel ourselves to be the right one - because of our larger commitment, the right doctrine, the biblical sound lifestyle. And the Catholics, Baptists and all others were solely on the wrong track because they are not as thought and acted like us. I think that, for example, Catholics have different false, unbiblical doctrines, or that some denominations tolerate sins too much, or make your own tradition on the Bible, but I think: We looked too much on the false and were not able to learn some good things from people outside our community. I suspect it is also to protect ourselves from outside influences.

For other known religions: I can not remember, from a "Catholic terrorist organization" to have heard, but some terms sounded quite disrespectful. Sure, "Jehovah's Witnesses false" appears more justified ... But I can remember having heard such names only of single older siblings. In general, however, we were quite critical of others.

same self-defending, dissenting-accusatory attitude can be felt in Joseph's "Apology": By law, he admits things are not criticized, but only defending the community. It is not humiliating enough. This is also the reason why I write this blog. Mr. Kluge has an accusatory attitude in his description, and Joseph is also not much more objective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment