09/08/2009
intense pain I have now no more, for now, some years ago. But still I feel that I am missing something in my life.
I miss something because I have experienced real love then and not now?
One thing I miss is more about the Bible and faith issues to talk instead about everyday life. But just talking about is not the goal. We also need time to live the love.
I also miss the intense communal life, sharing of life. But in the community we all lived in a far too common, uniform way. Since it was obviously easier to share life, participate to understand. This happened also to Costs of all relations with people outside the community. We lived in our own world, loved (had time) only for those who were interested in our lifestyle.
To be honest, I miss the nature walks and traveling around a bit. The thing I like to do is - combined with the love that just wants to be with joy (which are just like yourself). Sure, if you travel only and walk without spiritual discussion and prayer, then it is somehow empty.
...
There I learned more attention, encouragement, admonishment - I felt I needed more. But I did not have enough time to personally for me to consider things in the face of God.
In short, there were some aspects of true love, but there was not the perfect love.
2 Comments:
- 26/09/2009: Hi, I was in the group for 1.5 years (2005-2007) in Poland. Can we come in contact? (Anonymous)
- 27.9.2009: Yes, I am interested how it went with others who lived there. You can reach me by email: ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment